October 2010 summary of blog posts

Happy Bokeh Wednesday!
T'was a very busy month, it was... (Do you ever get sick of me telling you that? Sorry!)

Anyway, we're now fully into autumn here with the once yellowing leaves now falling, soon leaving the trees bare and lonely.   From next week on I'll be back in intensive classes - this time six weeks in a row straight of 8hr classes (argh...) so am busy trying to draft out posts for the coming weeks - things I can finish up in the evenings.  



I'm really quite excited to be going to both BESIG and TESOL France this year (yes, in between the classes - planes and trains carefully scheduled) as I'll be presenting in both on edu-blogging with adult learners.

Really looking forward to both events and if you're going too and we've not yet met  (or even if we have)  do be sure to come up and say hey, don't be shy - it's always a real treat to meet my readers in person!  Although I should warn you I'm no way as extroverted in real-life as I am on the page or in the classroom, but I'm learning, so be patient with me ;-)!

Anyhoo, hope you also enjoyed your October and that November brings you much joy and learning.

Take care,
Karenne


October 2010


(You can also use this Furly -  http://fur.ly/355q   Furly collects URLs to browse through all the posts look at the yellow/orange menu at the top of the screen and click on the arrows)

2 Responses to “October 2010 summary of blog posts”

  • Adam says:
    November 01, 2010

    I'm so happy to have made the list, and indeed to have introduced you to the world of interrobanging!

  • Anonymous says:
    November 01, 2010

    Me too!!!!! Thanks for sharing all these wonderful reads... Keep up the excellent work

 

Visitors and Regular Readers

Facebook

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Communities of Practice

Blog Archive

Directories, catalogs and Back Links

Adult Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites



The EFL ESL Blog List TotalESL.com - ESL/EFL/TEFL Teaching Jobs and Teacher Resumes

International Blogging Directory

Recent Posts

Simply Conversations

Pedagogically sound materials designed to get your students actively talking:

Free Samples
Conversation Control

Shop
General English
Business English
ESP



Learn more on why these work